How do you foster more connection, collaboration, and trust with your clients so they're empowered to do their most innovative work no matter where they're located?
Reimagining Client Collaboration, was a two-part webinar series featuring Chris Pacione, CEO and co-founder of LUMA and Jim Kalbach, chief evangelist at MURAL. You'll hear real-world examples of how leveraging guided methods and more intentional and inclusive facilitation practices can help you create better client relationships.
Why Guided Methods Enable Better Client Collaboration
Consulting and Innovation teams now more than ever are challenged with keeping their clients engaged and aligned on project delivery in a remote or hybrid setting.
Chris Pacione and Jim Kalbach share how LUMA's human-centered design methods can help unlock client collaboration to:
- Drive alignment and understanding in your client meetings
- Increase client participation in workshops
- Create a safe space for more inclusive facilitation
Leading More Effective Client Engagements with LUMA and MURAL
The second installment of our series dives into the strategies and tactics you can leverage to develop deeper points of connection and collaboration with your clients.
Chris Pacione and Jim Kalbach cover how LUMA and MURAL help consultants deliver:
- More effective remote client workshops
- Scalable adoption of visual collaboration internally and with clients
- An increase in client productivity