The right techniques make virtual training possible. Collaborative design makes them powerful.
Training internal teams or clients on new ways of working is no easy feat, especially when folks aren’t all in the same room. But while virtual collaboration introduces some challenges, it also unlocks opportunities to make your training sessions more engaging and impactful.
Agnieszka Balcerek, Manager and Solution Strategist at PwC’s EMEA Advisory Learning and Development Team and her co-host Jim Kalbach, Chief Evangelist at Mural, share her approach to developing and delivering powerful training sessions at PwC. Watch the on demand webinar to learn how you can:
- Use collaboration design to develop impactful training sessions
- Boost participation among virtual attendees
- Experiment, iterate, and optimize your approach
- Use MURAL to take your sessions to the next level
- Make the learnings stick long after the session