MURAL is SOC Type II certified - an independent auditor has evaluated our product, infrastructure, and policies, and certifies that MURAL complies with their stringent requirements.
The Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Report is a standard auditing report governed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
The scope of the SOC 2 report includes assessments of MURAL’s system of controls related to customer data focused on the following areas:
• Infrastructure: The collection of physical and virtual resources that support the overall IT environment used by MURAL to provide its services.
• Software: The applications and system software that MURAL uses to support data processing.
• People: The personnel involved in the governance, management, operation, security and use of the system providing services to customers.
• Data: Transaction streams, files, databases and other output files and data used or processed by MURAL’s system.
• Procedures: The automated and manual procedures related to the services that MURAL provides to customers.
A copy of MURAL’s most recent report is available upon request from email@example.com but you will need to sign an NDA.