This Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
3. Gathering, Use and Disclosure of Non-Personally-Identifying Information.
We collect both Non-Personally-Identifying Information and Personally-Identifying Information from you. "Non-Personally-Identifying Information" is information that, without the aid of additional information, cannot be directly associated with a specific person or entity. "Personally-Identifying Information," by contrast, is information such as a name or email address that, without more, can be directly associated with a specific person or entity.
- Gathering Non-Personally-Identifying Information. Web Browsers. Like most site operators, we gather Non-Personally-Identifying Information from you of the sort that web browsers, depending on their settings, may make available. That information includes your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, operating system and browser type, and the locations of the web pages you view right before arriving at, while navigating and immediately after leaving this Site. Web Cookies. A "Web Cookie" is a string of information that a site stores on your computer, and your browser provides to this Site, each time you submit a query to this Site. We may use Web Cookies to track the pages that you visit during each Site session , to help us make available certain features of this Site, improve your experience, and to help us understand how this Site is being used. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO HAVE WEB COOKIES PLACED ON YOUR COMPUTER, YOU SHOULD SET YOUR BROWSER TO REFUSE WEB COOKIES BEFORE ACCESSING THIS SITE, WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT CERTAIN FEATURES OF THIS SITE MAY NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY WITHOUT THE AID OF WEB COOKIES. IF YOU REFUSE WEB COOKIES, YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RESULTING LOSS OF FUNCTIONALITY. *Web Beacons. A "Web Beacon" is an object that is embedded in a web page. It is usually invisible to you but allows site operators to check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email communication. We may place Web Beacons on pages of this Site. You may not decline Web Beacons. However, they may be rendered ineffective by declining all cookies or modifying your browser setting to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis.
- Use of Non-Personally-Identifying Information. We analyze Non-Personally-Identifying Information gathered from users of this Site to help us better understand how this Site is being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, we are able to better design this Site to improve your experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use.
- Disclosure of Non-Personally-Identifying Information. From time to time, we may also release the Non-Personally-Identifying Information gathered from Site users in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of this Site.
4. Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personally-Identifying Information.
As defined above, Personally-Identifying Information is information that can be directly associated with a specific person or entity. We will only collect Personally-Identifying Information that you knowingly submit to us. We will not disclose your Personally-Identifying Information to third parties unless we obtain your permission to do so at the time we collect it, except as set forth below:
- Registration and Other Information Provided to Us. When you register with this Site, you may be asked to disclose Personally–Identifying Information. In addition, this Site allows users to create an account and login to this Site using their Google account credentials. If you are not currently registered as a user and you click on the "Google Sign in" icon, you will first be asked to enter your Google credentials, and then be given the option to register and join this Site. By using Google account, you are allowing us to access your Google account information. You may also choose to submit Personally-Identifying Information to us when you send us an email or use any interactive features and services that we may make available from time to time on this Site.
- Material You Choose to Reveal in "Murals," On-line Forums, Blogs, Message Boards, Chat Rooms or Similar Locations. You may post information, including Personally-Identifying Information, on both public (outdoor) "murals" and private (indoor) "murals." Information may be posted on murals by pinning or uploading content or by entering text. Information posted on outdoor murals may be viewed by anyone, including someone not on this Site. Information posted on indoor murals may only be seen by your friends on this Site (who have access to your indoor mural); provided that, if one of your friends on this Site pins content of your indoor mural, that content will become public. We urge you to use good judgment and not post Personally-Identifying Information that you do not want other users to know. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF PRIVACY OR OTHER HARM RESULTING FROM YOUR VOLUNTARY DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION.
- DMCA Infringement Notifications, Notices of Violations of Site Terms of Service and Other Communications Directed to Us. By submitting a Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Infringement Notification or other communication (including communications about content stored on or transmitted through this Site), you consent to have this communication forwarded to the person or entity who stored or transmitted the content addressed by your communications in order to facilitate a prompt resolution. For notices other than DMCA Infringement Notifications, upon request, we will edit out your name and contact information. However, DMCA Infringement Notifications (including any Personally-Identifiable Information set forth in the notifications) will be forwarded as submitted to us without any deletions.
- Security. We take reasonable precautions to protect the security of your information as described in our MURAL Security Overview (https://murally-site-st.cloudapp.net/security). However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personally-Identifying Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any unauthorized access to or use of this Site or information collected and maintained by this Site should be immediately brought to our attention by sending us an email at: email@example.com.
- Employees, Third-Party Processors and Third-Party Service Providers. We will disclose Personally-Identifying Information to our employees, contractors, affiliates, distributors, dealers, vendors and suppliers who process Personally-Identifying Information on our behalf, participate with us in the provision or operation of this Site or provide you with services relating to products available on or through the Site.
- By Law, to Protect Rights and to Comply with Our Policies. We disclose Personally-Identifying information if: (1) required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order; (2) we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or (3) we believe that you have abused the service by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws.
5. Collection and Use of Information by Third Parties.
7. Access to Information.
You have a right to contact us in order to access or update any personal information that we may store about you.
8. Contact Us.
If you wish to contact us, please contact us at the following addresses and include your name, address and email address in your correspondence to us: Tactivos INC 414 Brannan St San Francisco, CA 94107, United States Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Agreement was last updated on: June 24, 2014.